Inspired by Polynesia
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
A painting activity that invites children to discover the style of Paul Gauguin, the great post-impressionist master. Little by little, colour is added to the paintings, bringing the women of Tahiti to life.
• To discover the work of Paul Gauguin.
• An encounter between a contemporary illustrator and the great master.
• Up to age 99, because it is never to late to plunge into the world of art!
• The paint is placed on ready-to-use cardboard palettes.
• Each design has its own range of colours.
• The brush is supplied.
• An explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.